Who said salads have to be boring? Camilla (@almondfuel) shares with us a creative way to use Ithaca Cold-Crafted Smoked Chipotle Hummus to make your next salad interesting! If you like this recipe, be sure to check out her other recipes on her Instagram feed.
- 1 cucumber
- 1 roasted sweet potatoes (paprika, garlic powder, salt)
- 1 roasted tomatoes
- ½ roasted red onion
- ½ cup blackberries
- 1 chicken breast (marinated: olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and paprika for 1 hour ; then topped with Trader Joes EBTB seasoning before baking)
- 2 tbsp. Ithaca Cold-Crafted Smoked Chipotle Hummus
- 1 tsp. water
- 1 tsp. mustard
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Marinate chicken breast in olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and paprika for 1 hour.
- Place the marinated chicken on a baking sheet and sprinkle the desired amount of EBTB seasoning on the chicken.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut the sweet potatoes and sprinkle the desired amount of paprika, garlic, and salt over.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Slice tomatoes and onions,
- Toss the tomatoes and onion lightly with olive oil, salt and pepper. Place on a separate pan
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Place to the side while the sweet potatoes finish cooking.
- Place hummus and mustard in a small bowl and slowly whisk in water to make dressing. Should it be too watery, add more hummus.
- Place the arugula on a plate and add the roasted vegetables, cucumber, and black berries.
- Place chicken breast on top.
- Drizzle dressing on top!