Saved by the bell! Danielle (@munchinspo) shares with us a creative way to use Ithaca Cold-Crafted Lemon Beet Hummus! If you like this recipe, you will surely enjoy her other recipes on her Instagram feed.
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 2-3 tbsp. of Ithaca Cold-Crafted Lemon Beet Hummus
- Half a sweet potato (Steamed)
- Asian black bean sauce (We like to use Lee Kum Black Bean Sauce)
- ⅓ cup mushrooms (sauteed)
- 2 handfuls of spinach (sauteed)
- Garlic Powder
- Black pepper
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Cut red bell pepper in half, set aside.
- Peel and cut sweet potato into chunks, then add to boiling water until soft. Add to bell pepper as the base.
- While sweet potato is steaming, saute spinach in olive oil. Set inside bell pepper.
- Sauteed mushrooms in olive oil and season with turmeric, cumin, garlic powder with a pinch of black pepper and salt (to taste). Place inside bell pepper.
- Assemble all above, drop a dollop of lemon beet hummus and add cilantro. Enjoy!