There are so many exciting and delicious ways to use Ithaca Cold-Crafted hummus. Impress your guests and take your hummus beyond carrots and pita.
In this delicious recipe, Camilla (@almondfuel)shares with us a creative way to use Ithaca Cold-Crafted Lemon Garlic Hummus! If you like this recipe, be sure to check out her other recipes on her Instagram feed.
- 2 tbsp. of Ithaca Cold-Crafted Lemon Garlic hummus
- 1 tsp. of water (to combine with hummus)
- Explore Cuisine Black Bean Spaghetti
- Roasted zucchini
- Roasted broccolini
- Boil the spaghetti for 10 minutes.
- Heat oven to 400° F. Toss the zucchini and broccolini in olive oil, salt, and pepper and bake for 10 minutes.
- Mix water and hummus together in a small bow to create sauce.
- Pour mixture over the spaghetti and vegetables. Enjoy!