Calling all our vegan friends! Abigail (@veggie_trails) shares with us a creative way to use Ithaca Cold-Crafted Lemon Garlic Hummus! If you like this recipe, be sure to check out her other recipes on her Instagram feed.
- 1 box of Simple Mills Almond Flour Crust
- Ithaca Cold-Crafted Lemon Garlic Hummus
- Miyokos Kitchen Mozzarella
- Nutcase Vegan Meats “Chorizo”
- Red onion, thinly sliced
- Pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Assemble dough according to box and bake for 5 mins.
- Spread lemon garlic hummus as base.
- Apply toppings (mozzareela, chorizo, red onions, kale, and pine nuts).
- Bake for 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!